We need your help!
The HRHS Band Boosters is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that supports the classroom band programs at the high school, and also pays for all the expenses associated with Marching Band, Color Guard, Winter Percussion and Winter Guard. These expenses include professional music coaches, transportation, competition fees, food, music, props, uniforms and more. The Boosters generate income from fees, donations and fundraising. The Boosters do not receive money from the high school, the school district or any government entity.
The Band Boosters volunteer their time and skills in dozens of ways through the many committees, positions and responsibilities that make our band programs possible. Please consider how you might support the band through volunteering and financial support. We are glad to have you as part of our band family!
- Spirit Nights – Once a month a local restaurant will donate a percentage of their proceeds to HRHS Marching Band if you mention us when ordering. NEW*** Now through July 15, 2021 Buffalo Wild Wings in Highlands Ranch Town Center will donate 10% of your purchase when you show THIS card. Follow us on Facebook to find out the restaurant dates and times each month
- Safeway Reloadable Gift Cards – Contact the Band Booster Board at firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase a reloadable gift card that is tied to the band account. Gift cards are $5.00 and come preloaded with $5.00. The band will receive 5% of the total you purchase each month with the gift card. You can reload the gift cards at the register before check out or at the Customer Service Desk
- ShopwithScrip – purchase online gift cards from over 750 retailers. Go to https://shop.shopwithscrip.com/ , click on Join a Program, enter Enrollment Code EB88626239567 and click Register. Retailers have different percentage of rebates throughout the year; but with an average of an 8% rebate, the ShopwithScrip program helps boost the Marching Band program financially
- King Soopers – Link your card with the King Soopers Community Rewards Program, at www.kingsoopers.com. Sign in, click on “My Account” and then “My Account” again. This brings you to the Account Summary page. On the left side, click on “Community Rewards.” Under “Find an Organization,” search for HRHS and then click “Enroll” under HRHS Band Boosters EA889.
- Amazon Smile – Go to smile.amazon.com and select Highlands Ranch High School Bandboosters as your charity. Whenever you shop at Amazon, you’ll help raise funds for the band.
- Make a donation – HRHS Band Boosters is a 501(c)(3) organization. You can mail a check to the address below. Please write “donation” on the memo line:
HRHS Band Boosters
9457 South University Blvd #527
Highlands Ranch, CO 80126
Click here to donate with a credit card or PayPal
- Sponsorship Program – Please consider becoming a sponsor of the Highlands Ranch High School Band Program. There are many levels of opportunities for businesses or individuals to help the band. Benefits can include featuring your logo on our website, in our newsletter or printed in our band concert programs. Please email us at email@example.com for more information about sponsorship or donations. The HRHS Band Boosters is a 501(c)(3) program.